Know a thing or two about how to make things clean, beautiful, and user friendly? How to turn the complex into simple?
Do empathy maps, and user journeys warm your heart? If component libraries make you swoon, then you’ve come to the right place my friend.
We’re looking for someone who’s as passionate about beautiful design as they are about how people will interact with it. Someone who giggles a little inside when they get to consider the audience’s viewpoint and create a seamless user experience and the cleanest possible visuals.
If your natural curiosity is egging you on to read more, listen to it. Maybe we’re meant to be.
##Who You Are:
- You’re passionate about creating human-centered design solutions that look and feel great
- You have a positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit
- You can clearly and convincingly explain your decisions and perspective
- You’re open-minded, curious, and always learning
- You’ve worked as a member of a team of designers and strategists to serve large clients
- We’ll be extra impressed if you also have some knowledge and experience in the realm of financial services, B2B, and/or enterprise mobile and web applications
##What You’ll Do:
- Turn complex concepts into fresh, simple and effective design solutions
- Craft design systems across a variety of digital mediums
- Execute well-informed responsive designs
- Gather critical insights about what users need, using creative research methods
- Attend user design workshops and produce sketches and notes
- Create user workflows, dynamic narratives, and UX design documentation to capture and articulate complex ideas and drive decisions
- Lead wireframe design and present recommendations for usability and functionality based on your super smart UX design expertise to multidisciplinary teams and client partners
- Provide design direction (off-site and sometimes offshore) design and development partners to ensure high quality output
- Curiously seek to understand new industry technologies, trends, tools, and methods
##Who We Are:
We’re an integrated advertising agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to email@example.com. (Psst: Please put “UX/UI Designer” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)