**Oh, hello there.**
**Expected a better headline? Us too. Help.**
We're looking for a copywriter with...
- 8+ years agency experience in copywriting, strategic thinking/leadership and experience developing jr. copywriters (at least one or two).
- strong desire to merge strategy, technology and creative through messaging and story
- pure, self-directed initiative
- desire to lead both copywriters and designers
- plenty of experience concepting and executing messaging for multi-media campaigns
- a passion for concepting with a penchant for keeping big ideas on-strategy
- a passion for good writing on the web
- words other than “passion” that we can use in this context [gags]
- superior organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and desire/ability to work collaboratively
- poised and inspiring presentation skills
- the ability to craft creative rationale for all work, connecting it back to the strategy and client goals
**But seriously. Let’s talk about you for a minute.**
You’re a conceptual thinker who has consistently kicked ass at ideating and executing both campaigns and campaign pieces. You might have a Bachelor’s degree, which would be swell, but your portfolio and personality truly matter most. We’re humans seeking another human — not a piece of paper.
You understand what it means to be the keeper of tone and voice. Do you know how to describe the tone of your brilliant concept? Good. Because nobody else does. You do. That is your job.
You can communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity. You say what you think. Your attitude is one of a positive nature, even in high-stress situations such as a hippopotamus stampede. You could find a silver lining in that, right? Of course you could.
You love to learn and to teach. You will happily vow to make an effort to share creative thinking and enrich our culture with every opportunity you get.
**Bonus points if...**
- you are hilarious
- you specialize in integrated campaigns
- you wear an eye patch
- you enjoy making complicated things simple
- you enjoy making simple things, in general
- you can write for radio, TV, apps and addendums. Okay not really on the addendums.
**A Bit About Us:**
redpepper is a company that takes a lot of pride in its culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We’re an integrated advertising agency that has embraced the ever-changing marketing landscape. In fact, we consider it part of our job to keep up with all the things.
redpepper is a place where your creativity thrives and benefits others.
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world of new media and how to effectively integrate it with the rest of their marketing. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging way. And they have the desire to connect their marketing activities to key business metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. True story. But wait! It doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
And for a sneak peek into exactly how much fun there is to be had around here, check out our [Facebook page](http://facebook.com/redpepper), follow us on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper) and [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepperland/) for more regular updates, and read our thoughts over at [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper).
Sound like your dream job?
Please send your resume to [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org)!