You’re entrepreneurial by nature. When life hands you lemons, you plant the seeds, grow a bunch of lemon trees, and acquire the most fruitful juicing tools—all while planning the most magnetic lemonade business launch the world’s ever seen. You never wait for opportunity to knock. You go out and make your own.
You’re a little bit of a trailblazer. You’re independent, hardworking, and resilient. And you thrive in roles that allow you to own your process.
That’s so you. And so is this job.
##Who You Are:
- You’re ready to dive into an entry level role.
- You’re SUPER organized and detail-oriented. Things do not slip through the cracks when you’re around.
- You’re an excellent communicator - written and verbal. You consider the perspective of your audience, and you communicate what they need to know and in the way they’ll respond to.
- You’re a goal-setter, a planner, and a do-er. You like getting things done, and you don’t like leaving loose ends.
- You’re friendly, collaborative, and you like people.
- You’re dependable, hardworking, persistent, thorough, and precise.
- You’re enthusiastic and positive, even under pressure, and you’re passionate about our industry.
##What You’ll Do:
- Outound Sales. Think active prospecting, organizing leads, and doing initial reach outs to set up meetings and calls with the rp Marketing team.
- Organize and coordinate direct mail campaigns and conduct LinkedIn and email networking
- Coordinate prospective client tours and assist with pitch preparation and presentation decks
- Organize all the sales things - proposals, prospective client assets, competitive audits and research, etc. Create folders, keep them organized and up to date, and track prospects as they move through the funnel.
##Who We Are:
We’re a creative agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect with consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://ideas.redpepper.land/)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Psst: Please put “Sales Coordinator” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)