We’ve probably caught you in the midst of your daily desk organizing. But you’re not worried—when interruptions pop up in the midst of your usual seamless projects, you don’t sweat. You find a solution. And sometimes that perfect solution means matching tasks with the perfect coworkers. You’ve never met a traffic jam you couldn’t solve.
Well this IS a coincidence. You sound like the perfect combination we’re looking for. Now let’s get into those nitty-gritty details you love so much.
##Who You Are:
- You like puzzles. And spreadsheets. Preferably big, complex ones.
- You like efficiency, solving problems, and helping people.
- You’re VERY organized. You might be the most organized person we’ve ever met.
- You can do a thing or two in Excel.
- You’ve worked in an agency—maybe as a Project Manager, a Talent Manager, a Traffic Manager or even a Resource Manager.
- You have experience with project management software tools like Mavenlink or Workamajig.
- You’re a hard worker. And a nice person who loves collaboration.
- You’re a learner, and you’re constantly seeking to improve.
##What You’ll Do:
- You’ll partner with our Production Services and Creative Services teams to strategically and efficiently leverage our internal resources.
- You’ll advocate for our teams, helping to match the right people to the right projects, creating visibility, fielding feedback, and proactively problem-solving as you go.
- You’ll manage data analytics and reporting, providing insights and visibility into the utilization and capacity of our teams.
- You’ll enable our team members to own their schedules and hit their deadlines by: directing traffic, supporting effective prioritization, and troubleshooting bandwidth concerns.
- You’ll partner with our Production, People Ops, and Creative teams to build and maintain our bench of freelance partners.
- From networking and vetting talent to contract negotiations, NDAs, invoices, and onboarding, you’ll ensure a seamless and enjoyable collaboration between our internal teams and our freelance partners.
- With help from our Production Services Director, you’ll manage our freelance budget (COGS) helping us work with the best of the best, and also helping us get the best margins.
##Who We Are:
We’re a creative agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Psst: Please put “Resource Manager” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)