You’re a planner by nature - obsessing over each detail until everything’s perfect. You’re the one your friends rely on to organize the best vacations. And at work, you flawlessly execute projects, having mastered the art and science of managing a team. Some might consider you a control freak. But us? We think you’re just right.
As Project Manager, your first and foremost responsibility will be managing projects to ensure seamless execution of all department business. So each project is organized, managed, and communicated until the very last deliverable is confidently completed and tied with a bow.
Want the nitty-gritty? Of course you do. Read on.
**Who You Are**
- You have 5+ years of project management experience
- You have advertising/marketing experience (agency and digital experience is a plus)
- You can manage a variety of projects simultaneously, and you work well in a fast-paced environment
- You pay close attention to details and know how to manage workflow processes
- You’re good at Google (Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Hangout, etc.), and you’re familiar with Excel, Basecamp, Mavenlink or other project management software solutions
**What You'll Do:**
- Manage large-scale creative campaigns and multi-market projects
- Lead regular meetings to facilitate communication between all key project stakeholders. Plus, provide timely and relevant updates to project teams.
- Build strong relationships with project team members
- Help implement a streamlined workflow of agency processes, and secure approvals as necessary
- Work with the Production Services team to schedule projects
- Organize and set clear expectations for all project tasks and deliverables
- Monitor and document changes in project scope, and make adjustments as needed to ensure that project timelines, budgets, and quality are not adversely affected
- Manage production progress and creatively problem-solve issues affecting job quality, due dates and costs
- Ensure adherence to quality assurance processes
- Track projects in Mavenlink - open job numbers and input estimates/budgets prior to work the project kick-off
- Track estimates to actual costs during the project lifecycle and manage costs to budget
- Participate in Production Services departmental growth and health - share ideas for improvement!
**Who We Are:**
We’re a creative that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but to push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to email@example.com. (Psst: Please put “Project Manager” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)