It’s funny how we found each other in the vast and crowded interweb, isn’t it?
That was a trick question.
Your answer to that question is always, “No, it’s not funny. Our seemingly random internet meeting was actually probably very purposefully planned by someone like me.”
Unless you stumbled upon us organically. If that’s the case, then we obviously need your help.
We’re looking for a media aficionado to lead digital media strategy and implementation for our clients. Our ideal human is a perfect combination of creative and strategic, as you’ll hold the media reigns from the start of project planning and concepting (alongside account and creative folks), through day-to-day optimization and pivoting, all the way to delivering perfectly pristine reports at the end.
Yea, they’re some big shoes to fill, but you’re pretty sure-footed when it comes to navigating all kinds of media, big and small. In fact, you’ve always got one eye on the horizon, dreaming up new possibilities in your field.
If you feel like you’re reading about yourself, by all means—read on.
##Who you are
- You have 7+ years of digital media planning/buying experience, preferably at an ad agency
- You have a background in holistic engagement planning (mostly digital)
- You have expert-level campaign reporting experience (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Radian6, etc.)
- You have stellar presentation and communication skills
- You’re a cool human who works hard and is nice to people
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are self-motivated and will generate a contagious passion for what’s possible around here within the world of media
##What you’ll do
- You’ll be the voice we trust for all things media-related. We’ll count on you for strategic recommendations informed by the latest industry trends
- Manage outside media vendors and continue to seek out new partnerships to best serve our clients
- Manage day-to-day planning, buying, updates and billing for clients
- Work alongside the accounts team in client discovery sessions and in strategic planning sessions
- Determine the most lucrative and creative approach to media for our clients no matter what their budget may be
- Work with geo-demographic data and customer segmentation models to understand target definitions at a market level
- Join creative teams in campaign concepting and planning
- Deliver predictive analytics at the front of projects, optimization during projects, and analytics and project evaluation on the back end, effectively communicating all findings
- Share creative thinking and enrich our culture with every opportunity you get
##Who We Are:
We’re a creative agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to email@example.com. (Psst: Please put “Media Strategist” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)