Are we speaking your languages? If so, then we’ve both come to the right place. Serendipity brought us here. Or fate. Or maybe it was this Digital Producer job opening.
We’re looking for someone to lead the delivery of best-in-class digital products that span multiple business lines and technologies — like websites, apps, digital ad banners, landing pages, and more. Our ideal human can roll up their sleeves and dive in with our team, our partners, and our clients to help make some really smart digital things.
If your natural curiosity is egging you on to read more, maybe we’re meant to be.
##Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years of experience delivering responsive websites, native apps, digital ad/marketing, and social content
- You’re a problem solver, and you’ll find a creative way to tailor a process that considers multiple factors—like available time, budget, and scope
- You’re a pro at managing multiple, complex projects and teams, as well as communicating about them clearly and persuasively
- You’re passionate about innovation and evolving technologies
- You’re capable and confident, but humble—you jump in and help when a need arises
##What You’ll Do:
- Help to effectively translate business opportunities in the digital space into strategic scopes, project plans, and ultimately technical specifications
- Support multiple, simultaneous engagements, collaborating with project managers and internal and external teams to ensure the successful, timely and budget-friendly delivery of digital projects
- Identify, vet and manage development partners and contract talent
- Serve as our technical expert across multiple projects, providing strategic leadership for client engagements from a delivery perspective
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and internal teams to create alignment and determine implementation and technology strategies that ensure high quality output
- Manage workflow and process (both among internal team departments and between our team and our external partners), identifying potential project risks, schedule changes, and roadblocks, and communicating implications and recommended solutions
- Manage our QA/QC process for all digital products
- Be a partner in optimizing our digital delivery processes as we grow and scale our digital capabilities
##Who We Are:
We’re a full-service creative agency with a strong sense of culture. In fact, our impassioned environment and the people who come here every day are the parts of us we’re most proud of. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but define what it’ll look like tomorrow. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to results. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://ideas.redpepper.land/)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to email@example.com. (Psst: Please put “Digital Producer” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)