You’re the conductor at the helm of an orchestra.
You’re the coach in the midst of a high-pressure huddle.
You’re a ringleader. And you’ve been one since childhood, when you used to head-up your pack of neighborhood kids—just like you do today… but with grown-ups.
In a crowded room, you’re most comfortable front and center—commanding the stage, inspiring participation, expertly navigating speed bumps, and successfully guiding entire groups toward an ultimate objective.
You can’t help it. It’s in your bones. And we want to hire you for it.
##Who You Are:
- You’re an advocate of human-centered design, an expert in design methodologies, and skilled at translating design thinking for non-designers.
- You have a strong background in experience design, product design, and/or human-centered design methodologies.
- You’re a charismatic and energizing public speaker, and you know how to command a room.
- You’re a challenge-seeker and a strategic problem-solver. The more complex, the better.
- You’re empathetic, curious, and innovative.
- You handle curve balls and pushback with poise.
- You understand both humans and technology, and you’re interested in how they interact.
##What You’ll Do:
- Partner with product, experience, and innovation strategists to craft and facilitate world-class design thinking exercises and workshops across multiple clients and industries
- Manage the end-to-end experience of workshops including discovery, planning, logistics, delivery, documentation, and synthesis
- Champion design thinking and world-class workshops that are both intentionally and dynamically designed, teaching and sharing your expertise internally and externally
- Inspire your workshop participants, seamlessly leading them through design methodologies that ladder up to strategic solutions. Navigate challenges and pivot when necessary, keeping groups on track along the way
- Synthesize insights from workshops, helping to create strategic deliverables for clients
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with clients and teams to help drive business solutions
##Who We Are:
We’re a creative agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies:
[Facebook](http://facebook.com/redpepper), [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper), [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepper.land/), [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper)
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Psst: Please put “Design Thinking Facilitator” in your subject line. This may or may not be your first test.)