First things first: You’ve perfected the art of client relationships as they relate to agency life.
The day-to-day of this position is second nature to you. You were doing it before you knew what “it” was—
Coordinating with your friends and family.
Buttoning up details left and right.
Seeing the big picture before anyone else could.
Things do not fall through the cracks on your watch. In fact, there are no cracks because you seal them with a smudge of “I’ll handle it” and you’re not afraid to spackle with “This isn’t exactly what we discussed.”
Second things second: You’ll be working with some of our most high-profile clients. So we’re trusting you with a lot here. You will lead detail-driven, detail-oriented communication between the client, you, and your creative team, and together, you’ll make great work.
Lastly, you’ll bring outstanding strategic thinking and planning ability to developing client and brand strategy. You’ll enjoy helping your creative teams work to craft concept presentations into just the right story for your clients. You will build real relationships both inside and outside of these walls. And you will become an integral part of the engine that drives our success. We will value you as such. And we will all live happily ever after. (Well, on most days, anyway. Gotta be realistic, right?)
Did we mention that digital knowledge and corporate experience is a plus?
Did you just say aloud, “No, but I’m clearly your guy/gal?”
Well then strap on your fall trends and send us your resumé, friend.
##Who You Are:
- 7+ years of agency account management and account supervision experience
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- A growth-oriented lust for life
- Authorization to work in the United States
##What You’ll Do:
- Maintain contact between the agency and the client as needed, communicating and coordinating internally with PMs, AEs, strategy team members and creative team members.
- Work closely with PMs, plus your production and resource team, to produce estimates.
- Work with internal agency personnel to improve workflows and efficiently achieve client objectives.
- Champion our strategic and creative product by actively participating in creative concepting sessions on behalf of the client and providing input/approval of all creative work (copy, layouts, production materials, etc.) prior to client reviews or presentations.
- Actively seek to understand client’s brand/business/products/services/industry in order to serve as an advisor on behalf of the agency and readily identify opportunities for growth with existing clients.
- Assist in researching and writing client proposals, insight and strategy development, and the ongoing creation of effective marketing communications including strategic advertising and media plans that connect back to clients’ business goals. As marketing plans/projects are approved, you will manage internal execution from a strategic and goal-driven perspective, ensuring both small- and big-picture goals are met within the timelines discussed.
- Effectively present, sell and defend all agency work/proposals to clients; support other client service team members in these functions.
- Interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes preparing insightful creative briefs for a variety of projects and working closely with the creative, media and production teams.
- Manage and/or oversee client billing and budget recaps in conjunction with finance department and contribute to/lead client analytics reporting as needed.
- Present provable benefits of our work to support our New Biz efforts.
##Who We Are:
redpepper is a company that takes a lot of pride in its culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We're a creative agency that has embraced that the marketing landscape is ever changing and it's our job to keep up with it.
redpepper is a place where your creativity thrives and benefits others.
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world of new media and how to effectively integrate it with the rest of their marketing. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging way. And they have the desire to connect their marketing activities to key business metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. True story. But wait! It doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours. Oh, and we use Slack (get ready to love your inbox again).
And for a sneak peek into exactly how much fun there is to be had around here, check out our [Facebook page](http://facebook.com/redpepper), follow us on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper) and [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepperland/) for more regular updates, and read our thoughts over at [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper).
Still reading? We like you already. Send your resume to [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org) for goodness sake (Psst: Please remember to put “Account Supervisor” in your subject line).