You know the drill. The day-to-day of this position is second nature to you. You were doing it before you knew what “it” was – coordinating with your friends and family. Buttoning up details left and right. Inspiring your friends to rally around a vision or strategy in a way that they couldn’t help but believe in it. And now, you’ve perfected the art of client management as it relates to agency life. And you want more.
We’ve been waiting for you.
Detail-driven, detail-oriented communications — between the client and us - between you and your creative teams — those are all a part of this position as you might expect. But what you might not expect is that you’ll also play a role in developing client and brand strategy. You’ll work to craft concept presentations into just the right story for your clients. Then, you will present to your clients instead of handing your hard work over to someone else. You will build real relationships both inside and outside of these walls. And you will become an integral part of the engine that drives our success. We will value you as such. And we will all live happily ever after. (Well, on most days, anyway. Gotta be realistic, right?)
Want the nitty-gritty? Read on.
##We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years agency account management experience
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- A growth-oriented lust for life
##As an Account Executive and member of our Client Service Team, you will:
- Maintain daily contact between the agency and the client under the direction of the Account Supervisor or Account Director.
- Work closely with the production & resource team to produce estimates and project plans; review and approve these items for accuracy.
- Spearhead project ownership. This includes maintenance of status reports and working with internal agency personnel to prepare & manage project milestones/project timeline adherence while always actively seeking to improve workflow and maximize the team’s efficiency.
- Inform account supervisor/account director regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involve account supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Champion our creative product by actively participating in creative concept sessions on behalf of the client and providing input/approval of all creative work (copy, layouts, production materials, etc.) prior to client reviews or presentations.
- Actively seek to understand client’s brand/business/products/services/industry in order to serve as an advisor on behalf of the agency and readily identify opportunities for growth with existing clients.
- Assist in researching and writing client proposals, insight & strategy development and the ongoing creation of effective marketing communications including strategic advertising & media plans that connect back to clients’ business goals. Once marketing plans are approved, you will be responsible for carrying out the plan(s) on a daily basis.
- Effectively present, sell and defend all agency work/proposals to clients; support other client service team members in these functions.
- Interface with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes preparing insightful creative briefs for a variety of projects along the way while working closely with the creative, media and production & resource teams.
- Manage client billing and budget recaps in conjunction with finance department and contribute to/lead client analytics reporting as needed.
##A Bit About Us:
redpepper is a company that takes a lot of pride in its culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We’re a creative agency that has embraced the ever-changing marketing landscape. In fact, we consider it part of our job to keep up with all the things.
redpepper is a place where your creativity thrives and benefits others.
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world of new media and how to effectively integrate it with the rest of their marketing. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging way. And they have the desire to connect their marketing activities to key business metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. True story. But wait! It doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
And for a sneak peek into exactly how much fun there is to be had around here, check out our [Facebook page](http://facebook.com/redpepper), follow us on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/redpepper) and [Instagram](https://instagram.com/redpepperland/) for more regular updates, and read our thoughts over at [Medium](https://medium.com/redpepper).
Sound like your dream job?
Please send your resume to email@example.com! Put "Account Executive" in the subject line.